Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's too painful

I read a blog post today, every time I read these posts it brings me down, but today having read it it just makes me feel like crying, crying out to God. I feel so hurt, disappointed. My first reaction was anger but now it's just tears. This corrective rape Jesus, oh my God when will you reach down and help us. This is one more too much.

The article can be read at Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender & Queer Jamaica (here)
Please note a correction however to the first part "...perform on the three bastards..." this should actually have been two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What needs do the community have that have been left unattended or barely attended to?
Directory of doctors and medical personnel
Support for young LGBTIs
Homelessness
Other
  
pollcode.com free polls