Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Post

For the past couple days I've felt a pull to come back and blog, I don't have much in mind nor a set structure but things have been spiraling lately here in Jamaica and I thought that I should add my voice as well. For now the blog posts will be few and probably far between. By June I should be posting more often. As the blog title and description suggests this is going to be mainly about me ranting on issues (local) current and past that are relevant today or as they come to my mind. Also I may comment on those within the international scene, and also about books and movies. Looking forward to posting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What needs do the community have that have been left unattended or barely attended to?
Directory of doctors and medical personnel
Support for young LGBTIs
Homelessness
Other
  
pollcode.com free polls