Search This Blog

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Simpson Miller Gays can serve in my cabinet (Jamaica Election Debates 2011- Leadership Debate)

As promised, (keeping you informed on the latest statement regarding gays serving in Jamaican parliament) below is a video clipped to the precise time Dionne Jackson Miller asked the first question.



I am currently in the process of collecting the views expressed on On the Ground News Reports (Facebook), by it's Facebook followers. I will post them hopefully later in the day in pictorial format. I don't think I'll need to say much, as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What needs do the community have that have been left unattended or barely attended to?
Directory of doctors and medical personnel
Support for young LGBTIs
Homelessness
Other
  
pollcode.com free polls